Monday, February 15, 2010

we made it

We made it to my second trimester! This is a huge step for my little one and me.  After having two miscarriages it is always a scare not to make it this far.  I have an appointment to see my little one tomorrow and I am praying that the bleeds didn't get any larger!! I know I have two and they are under the placenta, which can be pretty scary however God is in control and can get rid of those things for me :) I was able to order a heart beat doppler like the use at the hospital. I am so excited to get it in, what a huge relief it will be to be able to hear the heartbeat!!!!
Well we celebrated Valentines Day on saturday, boy was it fun!!  My sweet wonderful hubby got me a new wedding band and anniversary band! I am so excited I will have to post a picture when i get it back! We will be married 5 years come August.  I have enjoyed my life journey with my sweet heart these past few years! This past year we have really had some trails and I was able to see my hubby rely on the Lord to get us through. I saw us both grow closer to God and to each other. I am thankful for the trials that make us stronger.
Stop back by and see the next post about my little one :)

1 comment:

Aubrie Williams said...

You are married to a wonderful man! What a sweet thing to get you a new band for your ring.